Safety Measures & Information For Our Guests
We always want to maintain a clean, safe environment for all of our guests and we are excited to welcome you to Myrtle Beach. Below are procedures and extra measures being taken at our resort as well as important information for your stay with us.
Please note that the following procedures and guidelines have been put in place in the interest of the safety of our guests and staff.
North Myrtle Beach Mask Ordinance
The City of North Myrtle Beach has mandated that masks are required for patrons within retail establishments and personal services businesses. While masks are not required within the resort, aside from restaurants, we strongly encourage all guests to wear masks while using the elevators, or anywhere else where maintaining adequate social distancing is not possible. If you are planning to visit other municipalities during your stay, ordinances may vary based on location. Click here to read the full ordinance.
Additionally, the governor of SC requires face masks at entertainment businesses such as, but not limited to, theaters and stadiums as well as at restaurants.
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays, including door handles, locks/latches, light switches, all desks and counters, coffee maker, telephone, TV remote, clock radios, drapery pulls, lamps, bathroom handles, toilets and toilet seats, waste cans, and all floors.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged and sealed with a tamper proof sticker before they are put into a room.
In order to keep social distancing standards, only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in.
- Front desk clerks will wear gloves and masks
- Social distancing will be promoted, with floor markings six feet apart
- Plexiglass partition will be installed at the front desk in front of each station
- We will have a container for guests to drop off keys that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
- We will continuously clean all front desk surfaces between guests
- Due to close proximity necessary in guest elevators, we recommend that facemasks or other appropriate protection is worn while riding the elevators for your safety and the safety of others.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.
We are hoping to have as many resort amenities open as possible but keeping the safety of our guests and staff in mind, certain outlets or amenities may be limited or unavailable.
Pools & Water Features:
Our pools are open daily from 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
The following safety procedures will be in place:
- Lounge chairs will be spaced 6 foot apart for social distancing.
- Signage will be placed around the pool areas with important pool guidelines from DHEC.
- Chairs will be sanitized regularly.
*Pool towels are not available. Please note that tubes will not be available for the lazy river ride at this time. Guests may bring their own tubes/floats to use in the lazy river. Floats must be of reasonable size. Once Beach Cove Resort floats are available, guests will not be permitted to bring their own tubes.
All individuals utilizing the pool area are asked to adhere to social distancing and COVID-19 protocol. Please note that those entering the pool take full personal responsibility for doing so, and all owners and guests are expected to cooperate for the safety of all.
The following amenities are currently available for guest-use with safe social distancing measures:
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access
- Vending Machines
- Town Center Arcade – open 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Racquetball Court
The following amenities are currently unavailable:
- Fitness Center
*Affected amenities are subject to change without notice. We appreciate your understanding.
Town Center dining and drinks are available from the Tipsy Turtle Bar and Grab ‘n Go.
Bar service is available from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily; a limited food menu is available from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Food is served in sealed to-go containers for dine-in or carry-out.
- Grab & Go breakfast is available from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. View our breakfast menu here.
- View our daytime menu here.
Breeze’s Beach Bar and Grill is open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily in season, weather-permitting. Food can be ordered from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Hours are subject to change.
The following precautions will be taken in regards to dining service:
- Outlets will utilize single use disposable plates, bowls, cutlery and cups.
- All beverages served in disposable/takeaway cups or glasses.
- Single-use, disposable menus will be used and discarded after each guest.
- All hard surface tables will be disinfected between guests.
- Tables and chairs will be spaced to create proper social distancing.
- A hand sanitizer station for guests will be provided as well as for staff.
- All other SC DHEC food and beverage regulations will be followed to the letter of the law.
*Breakfast is currently not available. Outlets are subject to change without notice. Tradewinds is currently not available. We appreciate your understanding.
Beaches are open and can be enjoyed with social distancing in mind.
Local businesses are operating under local and federal guidelines and ordinances. Below is an overview of current operations, however, please check with any individual businesses you are interested in patronizing for more information on their current operations. These operations are subject to change.
Restaurants: Restaurants are available for take-out and delivery, as well as indoor and outdoor dining, if they so choose to be open and must follow certain guidelines. Many restaurants in our area are offering delivery through such options as Grub Hub and Chow Now, Door Dash and Uber Eats.
Retail Stores: A variety of types of stores are able to be open if they so choose to be. These include: sporting goods stores, book stores, music shops, shoe and craft stores, jewelry stores, floral shops and luggage and leather goods stores.
Essential Businesses: Grocery stores and other types of stores deemed essential have been permitted to remain open.
Additional Business Types Available to be Open: Barbershops, hair salons, waxing salons, threading salons, nail salons and spas, body-art facilities and tattoo services, tanning salons, massage-therapy establishments and massage services and commercial gyms including group exercise facilities such as yoga studios, barre classes, and others.
Attractions such as the following can be open: museums, aquariums, waterparks, amusement parks, go-kart tracks, mini golf and more.
Note, check with each individual business you are interested in visiting for their operating plans and current hours.
Most attractions in the area are now open. A sampling of area attractions that are currently open include:
Myrtle Waves Water Park, Wild Water & Wheels, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, The Market Common, Duplin Winery, WonderWorks, Soar+Explore Zipline, Ripley’s Aquarium, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Rockin’ Jump, Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Board & Brush
*Subject to change.