Resort Information For Our Guests
Safety & Cleaning Procedures
Pools & Water Features:
Our pools are open daily from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Our outdoor pools are currently heated seasonally, approximately October through before Memorial Day, subject to change.
Please note, our indoor pool and indoor whirlpool are currently unavailable.
*Pool towels are not available.
Our resort also features the following amenities:
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access
- Vending Machines
- Fitness Center
The following amenities are currently unavailable: Sauna
Town Center – Guest Exclusive!
Town Center dining and drinks are available from the Tipsy Turtle Bar and Grab ‘n Go. Kids and adults alike will also have a blast at our state-of-the-art Winner’s Circle Arcade.
Ask the front desk about a FREE game card!
The Town Center is currently open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 4 pm-8 pm. Beginning April 1, it will be open Thursdays through Sundays from noon to 8 p.m.
Featuring a breakfast buffet served by our staff, Tradewinds offers a delicious selection of breakfast items. Breakfast may be purchased in advance or at the door.
Tradewinds is open 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- 2/27 and through 3/26 Tradewinds will be open Wednesdays – Sundays (closed Mondays/Tuesdays)
- Beginning Approximately April 1, 2023, Tradewinds will be open daily for the season.
Breeze’s Beach Bar & Grill
Breezes is located on our pool deck and serves up drinks and light fare seasonally, weather-permitting. Open for the season beginning April 1 Thursday through Sundays from noon – until.
Open approximately spring through early fall.
*Subject to change without notice.
Safety & Cleaning Procedures
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged before they are put into a room.
- The following precautions will be taken in regards to dining service:
- All hard surface tables will be disinfected between guests.
- A hand sanitizer station for guests will be provided as well as for staff.
- All other SC DHEC food and beverage regulations will be followed to the letter of the law.
- We have a container for guests to drop off keys that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay; please contact the front desk via your unit phone. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.