Safety Measures & Information For Our Guests
We always want to maintain a clean, safe environment for all of our guests and we are excited to welcome you to Myrtle Beach. Below are procedures and extra measures being taken at our resort as well as important information for your stay with us.
Please note that the following procedures and guidelines have been put in place in the interest of the safety of our guests and staff.
While masks are not required within the resort, we strongly encourage all guests to wear masks while using the elevators, or anywhere else where maintaining adequate social distancing is not possible. If you are planning to visit other municipalities or businesses during your stay, ordinances may vary based on location and by business.
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays, including door handles, locks/latches, light switches, all desks and counters, coffee maker, telephone, TV remote, clock radios, drapery pulls, lamps, bathroom handles, toilets and toilet seats, waste cans, and all floors.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged and sealed with a tamper proof sticker before they are put into a room.
In order to keep social distancing standards, only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in.
- Front desk clerks will wear gloves and masks
- Social distancing will be promoted, with floor markings six feet apart
- Plexiglass partition will be installed at the front desk in front of each station
- We will have a container for guests to drop off keys that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
- We will continuously clean all front desk surfaces between guests
- Due to close proximity necessary in guest elevators, we recommend that facemasks or other appropriate protection is worn while riding the elevators for your safety and the safety of others.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.
We are hoping to have as many resort amenities open as possible but keeping the safety of our guests and staff in mind, certain outlets or amenities may be limited or unavailable.
Pools & Water Features:
Our pools are open daily from 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Our outdoor hot tubs, indoor hot tub and indoor pool are heated year-round. Our remaining pools, aside from our kiddie pool, are heated in-season. They are currently heated.
The following safety procedures will be in place:
- Lounge chairs will be spaced 6 foot apart for social distancing.
- Signage will be placed around the pool areas with important pool guidelines from DHEC.
- Chairs will be sanitized regularly.
*Pool towels are not available. Please note that tubes will not be available for the lazy river ride at this time. Guests may bring their own tubes/floats to use in the lazy river. Floats must be of reasonable size. Once Beach Cove Resort floats are available, guests will not be permitted to bring their own tubes.
All individuals utilizing the pool area are asked to adhere to social distancing and COVID-19 protocol. Please note that those entering the pool take full personal responsibility for doing so, and all owners and guests are expected to cooperate for the safety of all.
The following amenities are currently available for guest-use with safe social distancing measures:
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access
- Vending Machines
- Racquetball Court
- Fitness Center
The following amenities are currently unavailable:
*Affected amenities are subject to change without notice. We appreciate your understanding.
Town Center – Guest Exclusive!
Town Center dining and drinks are available from the Tipsy Turtle Bar and Grab ‘n Go. Kids and adults alike will also have a blast at our state-of-the-art Winner’s Circle Arcade.
Ask the front desk about a FREE game card!
- The Town Center is currently open: Monday through Thursday Noon to 8 pm & Friday through Sunday 8 am to 8 pm with our lunch menu beginning at noon.
Food is served in sealed to-go containers for dine-in or carry-out. Menus and pricing are subject to change.
Featuring a breakfast buffet served by our staff, Tradewinds offers a delicious selection of breakfast items. Breakfast may be purchased in advance or at the door.
- Tradewinds is open daily for the season from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Breeze’s Beach Bar & Grill
Breezes is located on our pool deck and serves up drinks and light fare seasonally. Breeze’s is open weather-permitting. Stay tuned for early April opening dates!
The following precautions will be taken in regards to dining service:
- Outlets will utilize single use disposable plates, bowls, cutlery and cups.
- All beverages served in disposable/takeaway cups or glasses.
- Single-use, disposable menus will be used and discarded after each guest.
- All hard surface tables will be disinfected between guests.
- Tables and chairs will be spaced to create proper social distancing.
- A hand sanitizer station for guests will be provided as well as for staff.
- All other SC DHEC food and beverage regulations will be followed to the letter of the law.
*Outlets are subject to change without notice. Breeze’s Beach Bar and Grill is open seasonally, weather-permitting. We appreciate your understanding.
Beaches are open and can be enjoyed with social distancing in mind.
Local businesses are open!
Myrtle Beach Area Restaurants: Restaurants are available for take-out and delivery, as well as indoor and outdoor dining. Many restaurants in our area are also offering delivery through such options as Grub Hub and Chow Now, Door Dash and Uber Eats.
Theaters, grocery stores, shopping malls, shops, gyms, salons and more are all available to be open in the Myrtle Beach area.
Attractions: Most attractions in the area open!
A sampling of area attractions and shows that are currently open include (select locations may operate on a seasonal basis):
Myrtle Waves Water Park, Wild Water & Wheels, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, The Market Common, Duplin Winery, WonderWorks, Soar+Explore Zipline, Ripley’s Aquarium, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Rockin’ Jump, Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Board & Brush, Alabama Theatre and so much more!
Check with any individual businesses you are interested in patronizing for more information on their current operations. These operations are subject to change.