Beach Cove Careers
Vacation Myrtle Beach a hospitality leader in Myrtle Beach, managing 14 beautiful resorts, is looking for motivated people to join our Housekeeping department at Beach Cove Resort an Ocean Front Property.
Room Attendants responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Cleaning privately owned condominiums in a timely manner
• Maintain the cleanliness of the lobby, offices, etc.
• Wash windows
• Reports any and all maintenance issues
• Communicate with other departments to fulfill guests needs
• Prior housekeeping experience
• Hotel Housekeeping experience
• Must possess good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, be outgoing, perceptive and self-motivated with the ability to work harmoniously with team members
• Must be able to communicate articulately and comprehend written and verbal communication
Perks you can expect when working with us:
• Medical Plan
• Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness and Life Insurance Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Floating Holidays• Resort Accommodation Discounts
We are excited for you to join our housekeeping team!
Come join our family at Vacation Myrtle Beach! VMB manages 14 resorts; we are looking for self-motivated and energetic people to join Beach Cove Resort! Beach Cove Resort is an ocean front property located in Myrtle Beach. Qualified candidates will also possess an eye for detail and the desire to exceed the expectations of guests and homeowners.
Essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Inspect rooms daily
Train room attendants on proper procedures for cleaning rooms
Report maintenance issues in a timely manner
Accept opportunities to learn new skills, improve performance or cross-train for other resort positions
Communicate with other departments to fulfill guests needs
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package, including health benefits and paid time off. We also offer referral bonuses and other employee incentives including but not limited to our “Gotcha” program. Our culture is one that promotes a family atmosphere that includes many well tenured employees as well as those who are just embarking on a new opportunity; we are welcoming, fun and enjoy promoting from within as directed by the needs of the business.
This is a year-round, full-time hourly position. Interested applicants may apply in person at Beach Cove Resort, located at 4800 S. Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 or forward your resume for consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer and also participate in E-Verify.
Thank you for your interest!