4800 S. Ocean Blvd.
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Toll Free: (800) 305-1193
Check-In: After 4PM
Check-In Age: 21
View our property map here.
- Tradewinds Restaurant – Featuring buffet-style and à la carte breakfast service daily, Tradewinds is a full-service restaurant located on the lobby level. Take in the scenic views of waves splashing ashore while you dine on a delicious meal.
- Breezes Pool Bar & Grill – Open spring to autumn, Breezes is open air beach dining at its finest. From burgers and hot dogs to smoothies and tropical drinks, Breezes has everything you need to grab a quick meal without having to leave the pool deck. Breezes is also accessible from the beach.
- Town Center – A fun and exciting hub for families of all ages! Featuring the Winner’s Circle arcade, Grab N’ Go Grill & Coffee Bar, and the Tipsy Turtle Beach Bar, the Town Center is the place for families to unwind after a day at the beach and enjoy the cool air conditioned fun zone. Watch the game on large flat-screen TV’s, and grab a pizza or plate of nachos! The Town Center also hosts a daily Happy Hour. The Town Center is exclusive for our guests!
Your remaining balance is due upon check in** and can be paid via major credit card* or debit card. Credit or debit cards must have a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo and must be imprinted with the cardholder’s name; matching photo ID must also be presented. We are unable to accept checks, money orders, cash, pre-paid cards, gift cards or foreign currencies. *A 2.5% convenience fee will be added at check in for credit card payments, however this fee is waived for debit card payments. **Some packages/special offers may have different deposit/payment requirements. Please refer to the details of the rate plan.
All special requests are subject to availability upon check in.
A $10/night per vehicle registration fee will be charged at check-in. You may register up to two vehicles. Registration for additional vehicles and all trailers may be available in the overflow lot, based on availability.
Check-in time is 4:00pm
Check-out time is 11:00am
Additional Duffy Street Condo Policies:
Condo is located approximately 7 miles from Beach Cove Resort. Duffy Street reservations include access to the Tilghman Shores seasonal pool and whirlpool. Access to Beach Cove Resort amenities and pools is not available. Motorcycles, trailers, golf carts, campers, mopeds, and campers are not permitted. No elevator is available. No grilling permitted except in the grill area. No propone or personal grills allowed. Daily housekeeping services are not provided. A departure cleaning fee is included.
Beach Cove Resort Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
Add Beach Cove Resort’s Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan to your reservation in order to protect your vacation investment (call for pricing details!). The VIP Plan can be purchased at the time of booking or within 24 hours of booking, and will offer you the following great benefits to give you complete peace of mind before and during your hard earned vacation:
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need*
- In the unfortunate event that your stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes*
- No refund for early departures
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
VIP Plan is not valid with winter monthly snowbird rental reservations.
Accidental Damage Protection
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan is an optional fee that is $39.99.
- This plan provides coverage for up to $1,000 of accidental damage.
- This may include but is not limited to; furniture damage, scratches, scuffs or spills on carpet, bedspreads, broken lamp or scratches or scuffs to walls.
- This fee is non-refundable and is added to your balance.
- Any damage claim must be reported to the resort prior to check-out.
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan does not cover intentional or malicious damage due to abuse or damage incurred while violating resort guidelines. For example, this may include but is not limited to smoking, pets, parties or other resort guidelines.
- If you opt to decline this optional coverage, a $200 preauthorization to a credit card will be required at check in to cover potential damage.
testimonialswhat our guests say
Beautiful resort on the ocean!nickiem128
Great staff and nice rooms! Great beach location with shops and restaurants within walking distance. We would definitely stay here again!Amy M.
We had a great family vacation at the Beach Cove Resort! Can't wait to come back again!Lindsay W.
Love this resort, has everything you need here! Beautiful pools, amazing and attentive staff!722stefanip
This is the best resort in the area. Staff is always friendly. Atmosphere is beautiful. Would highly recommend this place.Patricia H.
Thanks for an awesome spring break, Beach Cove! We'll definitely see you again!Chrissy H.
Love, Love, Love Beach Cove! There are no bad views at this resort, every suite is oceanfront.Cafe99USA
Beautiful room, excellent service, great places to eat right here on property!Shirley H.
Beautiful hotel. Great amenities. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Good place for visitors of all ages.Jonathon G.
The best resort ever!Billy T.