Beach Cove blog< Back to View All Blogs
Celebrate 2017 Thanksgiving with a Feast at Beach Cove
Beach Cove Resort Thanksgiving Feast
Thursday, November 23rd from 12:00pm - 5:00pm
What could be more enjoyable than a holiday get-together in Myrtle Beach? If spending well-deserved time with family and friends and an endless Atlantic vista in the background sounds good to you – consider a Thanksgiving getaway at Beach Cove Resort. Our family-sized condos, all with oceanfront views, are the perfect option for both couples and families traveling for the holidays.
Though many enjoy the tradition of cooking up a feast for this highly anticipated time of year, why not let us take over the hard part for you? Tradewinds Café at Beach Cove will be offering a decadent buffet style Thanksgiving feast featuring all of your favorites:
Main Buffet Featuring:
· Carving Station Featuring Turkey and Roast Beef
· Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese Station featuring prosciutto ham, shrimp, lobster and crab meat.
· Greens Display with Fresh Toppings and Assorted Dressing
· Sliced Ham with a Spiced Apple Glaze
· Cornbread Dressing
· Garlic Mashed Potatoes
· Old Fashioned Giblet Gravy
· Broccoli and Cheese Soufflé
· Grilled Buttered Corn on the Cob
· Green Bean Casserole
· Glazed Salmon with a Cinnamon Pineapple Chutney over Toasted Walnut Wild Rice
· Sweet Potato Casserole
· Veal Wellington with Roasted Portobello Mushroom Sauce and Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts
· Tortellini with Sundried Tomato Alfredo
· Caramelized Baby Carrots
· Chicken Tenders and French Fries for the Kids
Dessert Display Featuring:
· Individual Mini Pumpkin Mousse
· Chocolate Chunk Pecan Tart
· Pumpkin Pie
· Mini Cheesecakes
· Pumpkin Cake Roll
· Rum Raisin Bread Pudding with Warm Vanilla Sauce
Doesn't that menu sound delicious? Reservations are recommended for this popular feast! To reserve your spot today, please call 843-918-4800, and our buffet is open to the public. You can also add your Thanksgiving meal when reserving your stay with Beach Cove Resort. Seating begins at noon, and you can reserve a seating for any available half hour between noon and 5 PM.
The buffet is $24.99 for adults, $17.99 for military, $12.99 for children 4-12 years old, and is free for children 3 years and under. These prices include sweet or unsweet tea, coffee, and water, but they do not include taxes and gratuities.
Well, what are you waiting for? Make your reservations for the Annual Beach Cove Thanksgiving Dinner Today!