Celebrate 2018 Thanksgiving at Beach Cove
What could be more enjoyable than a holiday get-together in North Myrtle Beach? If spending well-deserved time with family and friends and an endless Atlantic vista in the background sounds good to you – consider a Thanksgiving getaway at Beach Cove Resort. Our family-sized one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom condos, all with oceanfront views, are the perfect option for both couples and families traveling for the holidays.
Though many enjoy the tradition of cooking up a feast for this highly anticipated time of year, why not let us take over the hard part for you? Our Tradewinds Café will be offering a decadent Thanksgiving buffet feast on November 22, 2018 from 12:00pm to 5:00pm featuring all of your favorites.
Beach Cove Tradewinds Café Thanksgiving Buffet
- Turkey & Ham Carving Station
- Honey Roasted Pit Ham with a Pineapple Glaze
- Glazed Salmon with a Cinnamon Pineapple Chutney over Wild Rice
- Beef Wellington with Roasted Portobello Mushroom Sauce
Delicious Sides Including:
- Greens Display with Fresh Toppings
- Antipasto Display with Assorted Breads
- Green Bean Casserole
- Grilled Buttered Corn on the Cob
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallow and Brown Sugar Glaze
- Broccoli & Cheese Souffle’
- Tortellini with Sundried Tomato Alfredo
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Old Fashioned Giblet Gravy
- Cornbread Dressing
- Chicken Tenders, Fries, and Macaroni & Cheese for kids
Dessert Display Featuring:
- Individual Mini Pumpkin Mousse
- Chocolate Chunk Pecan Tart
- Hot Apple Cranberry Cobbler
- Rum Raisin Bread Pudding with Warm Vanilla Sauce
- Pumpkin Pie
- Assorted Cheesecakes
- Pecan Pie
Doesn't that menu sound delicious? Reservations are recommended for this popular feast! To reserve your spot today, please call 843-918-9000, and our buffet is open to guests and public as well. You can also add your Thanksgiving meal when reserving your stay with Beach Cove Resort.
The buffet is $24.99 for adults, $17.99 for military, $12.99 for children 4-12 years old, and is free for children 3 years and under. These prices include tea, coffee, and water, but they do not include taxes and gratuities.
Well, what are you waiting for? Make your reservations for the annual Beach Cove Thanksgiving Dinner Today!