We are proud to be the Friendliest Resort on the Beach!
Through this program we ensure that each and every guest enjoys their stay with us.
We have implemented this through daily exercises and long-term training programs for our staff. All staff members excited to be a part of this innovative program including front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, management and our restaurant staff.
Our 5 categories of focus are:
- 10/5 Rule: Through this we ensure that we make eye contact with guests who are within 10 feet of us and greet guests who are within 5 feet.
- Take Them There: If a guest has a question of where to go or what to do on property, we drop everything to take them there.
- Kids First: Kids are just as important as the adults at our resorts! We make them feel welcome with daily jokes, high fives and more!
- WOW Them: We strive to WOW our guests daily with positive conversation and genuine interest in how our guests are doing.
- Thank Them: We thank our guests for staying with us whether it be at check-in, after a meal or on social media.
What our guests have to say!
“The staff were very friendly and accommodating, and they helped make our stay even more enjoyable.” – elliekate83, TripAdvisor
“Friendly, helpful maids & staff.” – mks915, TripAdvisor
“They always go out of their way to meet our needs.” – Deborah M, TripAdvisor
“Staff is very friendly and helpful.” – dreamc58, TripAdvisor
“From the reservation rep on the phone to the front desk staff when we checked in, to housekeeping and maintenance, all were friendly and helpful.” – travelerstwo80, TripAdvisor
“Staff is very friendly and courteous.” – Jake9195, TripAdvisor
“The staff was very friendly and always busy working.” – mcmryan, TripAdvisor
Have you stayed at our resort and had a great experience with the staff?
Check out our Friendliest Experience Contest here!
Or, share it with the world for a chance to win a vacation!
Post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #HAPPYGUEST and we will enter you for a chance to win a 3-day, 2-night future stay!
One winner will be announced quarterly on our resort Facebook Page.
More entries mean more chances to win!
Must include #HAPPYGUEST
1 Entry - Post a fun public message on Facebook or Twitter
10 Entries - Post a fun public photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
25 Entries - Post a fun public video on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
Thank you for staying with us!