Here’s a list of the top 10 places to celebrate the holiday on the Grand Strand, ranked from north to south for your convenience so you can hit as many as you can. Good (Irish) luck:
10) Get the party started early at the 24th annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival in North Myrtle Beach. Crowds line
9) Just crawling distance away from the parade is one of the best Irish pubs on the
8) Also on the north end of the Grand Strand, residents of Little River flock to Pat and Mike’s Irish Pub for a full day of good food, beer, music and times. Pat and Mike’s rolls out authentic Irish music for this occasion and serves up its usual tasty Irish dishes. But the main course for this holiday is green beer, as it should be.
7) Working our way south, one of the best St. Paddy’s Day celebrations on the
6) The next stop on our Tour de Strand is Broadway at the Beach, where all the clubs of
5) Downtown Conway has gotten into the St. Paddy’s Day spirit and will again this year with the second annual Gathering of the Green at the Conway Farmers Market. The event begins at 5 p.m. and will feature live music, a costume contest and other entertainment for the whole family. In addition to the good food and fun, of course, green beer will be on tap. It’s worth the trip to
4) The newest St. Paddy’s party to the Grand Strand scene has quickly become one of the biggest. The third annual Downtown Myrtle Beach St. Patrick’s Day Celebration has become one of the biggest block parties of the year, with Ocean Boulevard being closed for food, beer and dancing in the streets. This year’s headliner, Rusted Root, is sure to induce plenty of the latter. There’s also an alcohol-free kids’ zone featuring rides and games.
3) Next on our venture south is another growing celebration is the third annual Irish Fest. Held in
2) Another newcomer to the
at area restaurants, attractions, entertainment, shopping and more!
Exclusively for guests of VacationMyrtleBeach Resorts
Save money be presenting your VMB discount Card at any of our participating vendors.
Find out how you can save up to $225