The weather is warming up in Myrtle Beach and you know what that means – baseball! Visitors to the area can catch a game at the ticketreturn.com field every week through early September, meaning you will have plenty of time to stock up on peanuts and crackerjacks and head out to the ball game! The Pelicans proudly call Myrtle Beach, SC their home and have already kicked off the 2013 season.
This minor league affiliate of the Texas Rangers knows how to put on a show. Aside from keeping fans on the edge of their seats during the game, entertainers keep guests engaged with games and contests in between innings.
The team also hosts a variety of promotions during the week:
• “Make a Splash Mondays” – A weekly focus on the Backpack Buddies Program
• Team Tuesdays – The first 1,000 fans get a FREE team poster
• Wiener Wednesdays – $1.00 Hot Dogs all game long
• Thirsty Thursdays – $1.00 select draft beer from 6-8
• Theme Nights – Fun theme nights like Super Hero Night and Nerd Night
• BOGO Ticket Nights – Show your Bi-Lo Bonus Card to get a buy one, get one free ticket offer
• Fireworks – Free post-game fireworks display on select nights
A Myrtle Beach Pelicans game is the perfect attraction for large groups and the field offers a variety of special packages like the Field of Dreams package or seating in the Luxury Suites or at the Contract Data Beach (yes – a beach at the baseball field!). Group discounts include:
• 10-30 guests: $1 off ticket price & group name on video board
• 21-60 guests: $2 off ticket price, group name on video board, & first pitch
• 61+ guests: $3 off ticket price, group name on video board, first pitch, on field option
• All groups get an option to pre-purchase good vouchers at discounted price
Another great promotion the Myrtle Beach Pelicans does is an “all you can eat seats” deal. For the modest price of $25 / person, guests will receive prime seats just behind the right field wall and indulge in an endless buffet of ballpark classics. The buffet includes grilled hamburgers and hotdogs, French fries, nachos, popcorn, and a variety of soda options. There are only 20 spots available for this section though – so booking in advanced is recommended.
There’s never a dull moment at the ticketreturn.com field! The Myrtle Beach Pelicans are in the middle of the season and you won’t want to miss out on any of the action. Visit their website to learn more information and make sure a trip to the baseball field is on your vacation itinerary.