The Myrtle Beach area is packed with fun things to spoil your Dad with this Father’s Day. Whether you are looking to take Dad on an adventure or treat him to a relaxing dinner on the town, Myrtle Beach offers something to keep every Dad happy. Check out our list of Father’s Day ideas:
• Myrtle Beach Pelicans Game – Baseball fanatics will love spending a fun filled evening at the ticketreturn.com field. This year, the class A advanced minor league affiliate of the Texas Rangers faces the Carolina Mudcats on Father’s Day weekend with a series of games Thursday – Sunday. The Myrtle Beach Pelicans are known for really putting on a show and entertainers keep the crown busy in between innings with interactive games and contests. On Thursday and Sunday evening, the stadium will light up the night sky with a free fireworks show!
• Day at The Spa – Although women are traditionally the recipients of lavish spa packages, He’s Not Here in Myrtle Beach is working to turn that stereotype around. This “BarberSpa” was designed with men in mind and features special packages that cater to the male gender. Treat Dad to a signature hair cut and style or even a mustache and beard trim. Spa services and a variety of massage options are also available in addition to packages that combine a little bit of everything. What Dad wouldn’t appreciate a little pampering?
• Fishing – The Myrtle Beach area is the perfect place to treat Dad to an impromptu fishing trip. Novice fishermen will appreciate the expert guidance of a charter boat while more experienced fishers may want to rent a boat for the day and go out unsupervised. Fishing charters are abundant in the area and vary greatly in where they go, what fish you can expect to catch, and how much they cost. Boat rentals are also abundant and allow you to choose where you want to fish. There is no greater feeling than catching your own dinner!
• Dining – Whether your Dad is craving BBQ, seafood, or a hearty steak – we have you covered! The Myrtle Beach area boasts an eclectic variety of succulent cuisine. BBQ aficionados will love the fall off the bone offerings at local staples like Big KT’s Barbecue Shack, Prosser’s Bar-B-Que, and Little Pigs BBQ. If Dad is in the mood for fresh seafood, check out one of the restaurants on The Marsh Walk in Murrells Inlet, the seafood capital of the state. Hearty steaks can be found at Aspen Grille, Divine Prime, Greg Norman’s Australian Grille, and Bovine’s Woodfired Specialties. If you want to introduce Dad to true low country cuisine, check out Chive Blossom Café, Sweet Carolina’s Lowcountry Grill, or Salt Water Creek Café.
• Golf – Whether your Dad is a golf pro or a beginner, the Grand Strand area boasts over 100 individual courses, making it easy to find the perfect match. Budget friendly options, like Wicked Stick, offer an alternative to the traditional course experience. If you are looking to really spoil Dad this year, treat him to a tee time at Caledonia Golf & Fish Club, an upscale area course that is consistently ranked one of the top courses in the nation. Other popular area courses include Wilbrook Plantation, Blackmoor Golf Course, and The Heritage Club.
These are just a few of the many ways you can spoil Dad this year. Will you be in Myrtle Beach for Father's Day? Let us know how you plan on celebrating!