Contrary to popular belief, fall at the beach is quite comfortable and many guests actually prefer to travel to the beach during this wonderful season. Myrtle Beach’s ideal location along the east coast allows us to enjoy warm weather much later in the year than other regions. During September and October, the weather hovers between the mid 70’s – upper 80’s, making beach days plentiful and much more comfortable than the scorching summer where temperatures can easily soar into the triple digits. The beaches are also better than ever during the fall because the crowds are gone and there is plenty of room to spread out, relax, and even play some beach games. The crowds have also diminished from many of the popular summer attractions, like Barefoot Landing.
Fall is also a great time to visit if you like outdoor events as Myrtle Beach & North Myrtle Beach host a variety of exciting festivals. To top it off, Beach Cove Resort offers unbelievable fall specials to make your trip even more feasible than ever! Check out our deals and start planning your stay:
- Hot Deals – Rooms from only $69 on select dates
- 60 More Days of Summer – Stay Sunday - Thursday for two nights and get the 3rd night for 60% off
- Indian Summer – Save up to 35% off your stay with rates starting at $69
- Fall Smart Rates – Includes daily breakfast for 2 (great for couples or families!)
- Free Night Specials – Book 5 nights and get 2 FREE!
- Bonus – Get a free ticket to WonderWorks this fall with additional adult ticket purchase! Learn more here.
Beach Cove also offers specials for Military, AAA, and AARP members. And – of course – you can’t forget all of the additional saving you will get by using your Vacation Member Benefits Card, which offers you discounts at tons of area restaurants, attractions, and more! Whether you want to enjoy the empty beaches and the ideal fall weather or the deep discounts that the season offers, start planning your fall getaway today!